Shipping and Store Policies
Chrysalis Tribal Jewelry wants you to have a positive experience with your online jewelry purchase.
- I ship via USPS First Class Mail, by the next business day. Please send me a message if you need upgraded shipping.
- My 100% workmanship guarantee covers any component failure or structural problem that takes place within the first year from the purchase date. I will repair the problem free of charge, if I can determine that the failure occured under NORMAL wear conditions. Please send me a photo if you encounter a problem and wait for me to send you a Return Merchandise Authorization. I will reimburse any shipping charges you incur. I cannot honor this guarantee if merchandise is returned to me without authorization.
- Items purchased as gifts MAY be exchanged for something of equal or lesser value in my webstore. Again, please notify me in advance with your choice of product to replace the original purchase, so I can reserve it for you.
- I want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read item descriptions carefully! If you need a size adjustment, I would be happy to make it for you if possible before an item is shipped. If you have a question, I am happy to answer it for you before you make your purchase decision. I do not accept returns from people who have simply changed their minds.
- Custom order inquiries are welcome! I will do my best to accommodate you with a piece of jewelry that you will treasure and wear for years to come. However, this is a commitment on your part as well as mine. I will give you an estimate on your special piece of jewelry, and require a 50% deposit. If you want to make changes that require different or additional materials, that may increase the final cost to you. I would keep you informed during the entire process and send you photos as needed. When you have approved the final photo proof, the remaining 50% balance is due for payment. As soon as payment is received, your custom made piece of art jewelry will be shipped to you.